The Professional Engineers of North Carolina (PENC) Educational Foundation is the 501(c)(3) charitable organization that administers funding for PENC's educational service programs. The foundation’s purpose is to promote science, technology, engineering and math education by providing scholarships to students in the field of engineering, develop programs that promote engineering education i.e., MATHCOUNTS® and Future City, and provide support for math and science educational initiatives.
The PENC Educational Foundation Golf Tournament is the primary annual fundraiser to raise funds in support of our mission. These funds come primarily from sponsorships, and a portion of the player registrations. As a sponsor, your company's name and level of sponsorship will be displayed on a large board located in the registration area on the morning of the tournament. In addition, this list will be published in the PE Magazine distributed to engineers and public officials located across the state.
There are numerous levels of sponsorship available which include additional benefits as described below.
- Putting Green Contest: ($400) (1) Sign with company name and logo located on the Putting Green
- Beverage Cart: ($500) (2) Banner with company name and logo on the front of the Beverage Cart
- Meal ($750) (2) Sign with company name and logo placed in the dining area where awards will be given. Sponsor recognized at Awards Ceremony.
- Trophies ($500) Sign with company name and logo placed beside trophies in the dining area. Sponsor recognized at the Awards Ceremony.
- Hole Sponsors ($300)(54) Sign with company name and logo positioned at one of the 18 holes
- Long Drive Contest ($300)(3) Sign with company name and logo placed at one of the three holes where the longest drive contest is held. Sponsors recognized during the Awards Ceremony.
- Closest-to-the-pin Contest ($300)(5) Sign with company name and logo placed at one the five holes for closest to the pin. Sponsors recognized at the Awards Ceremony when award is given
- Tournament Sponsor ($2,000) Overall sponsor of tournament, listed in all publications and a banner at the site.
These include any contributions for door prizes, goody bag items, or other donations to promote the tournament. In-Kind sponsors will be listed on the large board in the Club House at the check-in location
To register as a sponsor for the PENC Educational Foundation Golf Tournament, please complete the registration form and select your level of sponsorship. For more information, please contact Jonathan Ham at 919-773-4423 or Mark Smith at 919-233-8091 or email email@example.com .